Real Hacker vs Movie Hacker
- real hacker: So you say you're gonna break into our local nuclear power plant? I really don't think that's possible
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* I'm in
- real hacker: But the power plant's computers aren't even connected to the internet
- movie hacker: I said I'm in. Now I'll cause a meltdown *types a few keystrokes* Done
- real hacker: What do you mean done? There have to be many redundant safeguards in place to stop a meltdown. In any case, a meltdown would take time.
- movie hacker: Want me to break into the CIA next?
- real hacker: I don't even think you should attempt to...
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* Too late. I'm in
in study period today a guy sitting next to me was reading mockingjay and he kinda just whispered what the fuck to himself
and then again, a lil more angrily, what the fUCK
And he flicked back about seven or so pages and then went back to his spot and went ‘no’
and I know exactly which fuckin part he was reading lemme tell u
sometimes i wake up with a very urgent thought on my mind and it’s usually pretty dumb like ‘je suis un pomme' or 'root beer fairytales' but this morning i woke up and sat there for a second and all i could think was
the frenchiest fry
I JUST LAUGHED OUT LOUD IN CLASS
my favorite part of any trip to mcdonalds is the sudden and unavoidable flashbacks to the time when I got stuck in the slide for 5.5 hours and the staff had to slide down mcnuggets so I could keep up my energy while they cut the slide in half with a hacksaw. half-slide is still there, haunting me and the other kids who sudden fall through a hole halfway through their journey down
Anonymous asked: why aren't you dead yet faggot
when you die and become a ghost are you forced to wear what you were wearing when you died for eternity or can you go to like Ghost Gap and buy some new ghost clothes
if theres ghost capitalism i swear to fuck ill be so mad
overthrow the boogeoisie